Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Private Selection Gourmet and BzzAgent


I really, really like the Private Selection gourmet line from Kroger. My family and I bought different products to try as well as the ones we got from BzzAgent. There are many different products to try in the line. I tried the Costa Rican Tarrazu Coffee, the Classic Water Crisps, the Garlic Stuffed Green Olives, the Buffalo Monterey Jack Cheese, and the Marinara Sauce. My favorite has to be the Buffalo Monterey Jack Cheese. If you get a chance to try Private Selection, I highly recommend it and your taste buds will thank you!



*Please note that I am a BzzAgent and occasionally do get free products to try out and review, however the above opinions are my own. Ask me how to become a BzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment