Thursday, June 21, 2012

Where did all of the coupons posts go?

Someone asked me if I have stopped couponing since I no longer post any deals on this blog. The short answer is no, I just stopped posting them here. It was getting to be too much to keep track of all of them on my blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and then actually going out and using the deals. So I simplified it. I now only post couponing deals on Pinterest and in Evernote. I will be providing links here in this post and also permanent links off to the side so that if you would like to see all of the deals, just click on the link.

Here is a link to my Pinterest board on couponing: Couponing on Pinterest
If you would like to see the rest of my boards click here.

The links to Evernote will be added shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment