Thursday, July 5, 2012

Private Selection and BzzAgent



As many of you know, I am a BzzAgent and from time to time I get to try products and tell people what I think of them. Recently I was asked to try the Private Selection brand from Kroger. I was sent Private Selection Sea Salt & Black Pepper Kettle Chips as well as coupons to try their ice cream, pizza, and Angus burgers.




First, let me tell you about the chips. The Sea Salt & Black Pepper Kettle chips are amazing. I don't normally eat kettle chips because they are too hard but these chips were not. They also had a great flavor to them that was not drowned out by the black pepper that some other brands of chips are. If you are looking for a salty snack give these a try.




The second thing I tried is their Barbeque Chicken pizza. I was a little disappointed when I opened the package and it looked like half was missing. But I went ahead and cooked it and it tasted great. I love the toppings and the flavor is amazing. If you are in the mood for a good tasting pizza, try Private Selection next time. (Hopefully yours will be a complete pizza!)


The next thing I tried is their Denali Brownie Moose Tracks Ice Cream. I didn't get a photo of it because it didn't last long enough. This ice cream was sooooo good! They had a lot of other flavors to choose from if you are not a chocolate person but this one is my current flavor. I highly recommend this ice cream to cure your sweet tooth.


The last thing I have left to try is Private Selection Angus Ground Beef Sirloin. We have not tried it yet since there is only enough for my wife and I and we want to save if for a special occasion. I have had it in the past and it makes the best hamburgers. I can't wait for Alicia to make some of her world famous burgers using the Angus Ground Beef.


If you are looking for some new foods to try and you have a Kroger near you, check out the Private Selection brand. They have many more other products then what I have listed. I try to pick up something new every time I am at Kroger. If you want to see more about Private Selection, look for it at Kroger.com.






*Please note that I am a BzzAgent and occasionally do get free products to try out and review, however the above opinions are my own. Ask me how to become a BzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment