Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Green Mountain and BzzAgent


I was sent 8 K-cups of Green Mountain Fair Trade coffee to try. This coffee is so good! The flavors they sent are: Wild Mountain Blueberry, Colombian Fair Trade Select, Vermont Country Blend, and Sumatran Reserve.


I enjoyed the Wild Mountain Blueberry and my wife really likes the Colombian Fair Trade Select. We both thought the Sumatran Reserve was a little strong.


I really like that this is "fair trade" coffee. Fair trade means that farmers will get a fair price for their products. It also helps improve their farms, is better for the environment, and helps the local communities.


If you are looking for a good cup of coffee that is good for you and good for the world, then try Green Mountain Fair Trade coffee.


*Please note that I am a BzzAgent and occasionally do get free products to try out and review, however the above opinions are my own. Ask me how to become a BzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment