Thursday, October 18, 2012

Smartfood Selects and BzzAgent



I was sent two bags of Smartfood Selects products to try for BzzAgent. My family has had their products in the past and absolutely love them, so I was excited to get some more to try.

I received a bag of Smartfood Selects Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn and a bag of Smartfood Selects Garlic Tomato Basil Hummus Popped Chips. I wasn't able to get a photo of the bags because they were consumed very quickly by my family.

The kids really enjoyed both types and I really liked that they were a healthy alternative to snack foods.

If you want an awesome healthy alternative to regular chips or popcorn, try Smartfood Selects!

Update:
My wife reminded me that we also received a bag of Smartfood Selects Feta Herb Hummus Popped Chips. They were also consumed very quickly by the family.

I also wanted to point out that Smartfood Selects use an awesome resealable bag system to keep your snacks fresh if they last that long!



*Please note that I am a BzzAgent and occasionally do get free products to try out and review, however the above opinions are my own. Ask me how to become a BzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment