Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Coupons - Adams, Lean Pockets, Barber Foods, Carmex, Kaytee


I don’t have have any pets, but I have some friends who do. I can’t wait to share this offer with them. Any Adams Spot on Flea & Tick product is $5 off when you present this printable coupon.
I’m sure my friends would appreciate the gesture of me letting them know how they can save some cash
Print Adams Coupon


lean pockets 300x300 Printable Coupons: Lean Pockets, Barber & Carmex!

$1.50/3 Lean Pockets coupon (Facebook offer)
$1.50/1 Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts
$0.35/1 Carmex Lip Balm
Thanks, Combat Clippers, The Coupon Posse & Wendy

Screen shot 2011 06 07 at 4.29.18 PM Kaytee Wild Bird Food: $2 Off Printable Coupon

KAYTEE Songbird, nut & fruit, birder’s blend or regional blend wild bird food
$2.00 off any one bag (zip code 44254)
=A GREAT DEAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment